jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

- SEX ON FIRE -


Lay where you're laying
Don't make a sound
I know they're watching...They're watching.
All the commotion
the kiddie like play
Has people talking...Talking

Oooohh
This sex is on fire

The dark of the alley
The break of the day
Head while I'm driving...I'm driving.
Soft lips are open
Knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying...You're dying

Your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire

Hot as a fever
Rattling bones
I could just taste it...Taste it

If it's not forever
If it's just tonight

Oh we're still the greatest
The greatest...The greatest

2 comentarios:

  1. <3
    los reyes de leon me recuerdan a ustedes!!!!
    damn, las extraño
    veroo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. te ves muy emoo chiquis...por que? habia una cuca?

    ResponderEliminar